Friday, August 22, 2014

Get Buckets #18

       Every time I walk through my front door, I get ticked off when I see the couches in there. Are they even considered couches? So old. So ugly. So uncomfortable. But we've been told that's what you're supposed to have when you first get married. My wonderfully magnificent parents visited us for the 4th of July weekend and they bought us a 55-inch house warming gift. We've been enjoying our super nice SmartTv from a couch as comfortable as a concrete floor.
          After dinner last night, we went to RC Willey to lounge around on showroom couches. The Atlanta Braves baseball game was on every TV in that store so my husband was on cloud nine. Seriously, it's the best weeknight date ever. Have you ever jumped and rolled around on 100+ couches in one night? If you have and it wasn't at a furniture store, I severely question your sense of self-worth. We scurried on home after a solid hour and a half at RC Willey. I listened to Morgan commentate his own pretend baseball game while we played catch and he swung his bats around in our front room. Suddenly out of left field (see what I did there?), he dropped everything and started bringing in the kitchen table chairs. I had no idea what was going on until he plopped a huge stack of blankets on the floor. YES. FORT. Believe it or not, this fort was roughly 12.43 times more comfortable than our couch.


We spent the next couple hours watching movies and playing games and crying from laughter. Just like every other day, I was reminded of how awesome it is to be married to my best friend.
If there was something stronger than love, I would have it for this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment